Wednesday, January 6, 2010

OMG THIS WORKS.
O_O
I almost thought I'd forgotten the password HAHA.

But anyway!
School starts in 5 days!
Anddddddddddd, I'd just like to say, as we split into our various classes,
That I'll really miss all of you!
The last two years have been such a rollercoaster and I'm so glad we could share it all,
From the lunches and breaks and freeperiods sitting in the canteen talking and laughing (AT THE GUYS HAHAH :D ) and the staying-back-late-to-mug and all the hilarity that ensued during lessons and all the nonsense and rubbish and inside jokes and secrets and stress and post-exam thrills and the stress and the excitement and the laughter and the exhaustion and AAAAAAH everything lah k.
It's been a great two years, I hope you guys have many more!

On a sidenote,
We're gathering one last time as a class before school starts,
1.30pm on Sunday, 10/01/10, at Clementi MRT.
We'll be heading to Jiamin's house!
Bring your swimming stuff if you'd like to (:

SO YES.
All the best for school on Monday!
Artskidssssss, I'll see you tmr haha :D
AND THOSE WHO THINK THEY'RE DAMN LUCKY 'CAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE LESSONS THIS WEEK,

WE HAVE CHESTER AND MARCUS IN OUR CLASS.
BEAT THAT.
Lessons are going to be Hilarious.
;D ;D ;D

LoveyouallseeyouSunday/Tmr!
xxx

-aditi.

No comments: